With Spring just around the corner we thought we would update you with our news. Read on to see the brilliant events we have coming up, together with highlights of what has been happening in the past few months.
But, firstly, and most importantly, we have a moving and inspiring true story from, Sarah, a mum and a new Home-Start Butser Ambassador. "Home-Start became a part of my life in July 2010. My baby boy was 4 months old and I was a mess ..." Click here to read her full story, and support her as she takes on a sponsored walk on our behalf on 13th May.
Please share this with your friends and family to help them understand the work of Home-Start Butser.
- Click on the link to read the complete Butser Bulletin.
- If you would like to support local families under increased pressure we would love to hear from you. Please call us on 01730 233755 or email: email@example.com
- To find out more about our work, visit our website: www.homestart-butser.org.uk
- Visit the Petersfield United Reformed Church page on the PACT web site
Home-Start is the UK's leading family support charity.
Through a network of more than 10,000 trained parent volunteers, we support thousands of parents who are struggling to cope.
There are Home-Start branches all over the country. The first Home-Start scheme was launched in 1973, and there are now over 200 schemes.
- Nicola Winter, Senior Organiser, Home-Start Butser, 01730 233 755
- Download a leaflet
See A Brief History of Home Start - turn your sound on to hear the sound track
Each local scheme is staffed by at least one paid Organiser, who is responsible for running the scheme and recruiting and training volunteers.
Telephone:01730 233 755
The service is totally free, and confidential.