Today Tearfund and more than 100 other groups launch the Enough Food for Everyone IF campaign
Because we believe it's wrong that today 870 million people will go to bed hungry in a world with enough food for everyone.
- We believe it's time to speak out against the injustice of hunger.
- We believe this year David Cameron has a special opportunity to take action.
- And we believe God can use the church to speak to our nation.
We believe in a God of abundance and justice who wants to see the hungry fed. That's why we are joining the IF Campaign to speak out against one of the biggest injustices of our time: Hunger.
In June the UK is hosting the G8 and David Cameron has a special opportunity to take action. And we believe God can use the church to speak to our nationI.
Together we can make 2013 the start of the end of world hunger.
Click on the Start button to see the Tearfund video:
- Will you click Enough Food for Everyone IF and join our biggest campaign since Make Poverty History?
We are Christians passionate about the local church bringing justice and transforming lives - overcoming global poverty.
And so our ten-year vision is to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches.
Petersfield: Ken Tottle
Telephone: 01730 233769
Regional: John Archer
Mobile: 07786 164511
We connect people to this global network of local churches to transform lives materially and spiritually. This is what we mean when we say: ‘Be part of a miracle.’ We work with the whole person, through the local church, as part of the global church.
Contact telephone number 0845 521 0021.
- Visit the National Tearfund web site
- Read the Petersfield Tearfund Group Annual Report for other years