Faith Comment 2017
Faith Comment articles are written by members of PACT churches and other local churches and are published in the Petersfield Post and the Borden Post every Wednesday.
PACT gratefully acknowledge the authors of these articles and the Post for allowing these articles to be reproduced on the PACT web site.
Note that Faith Comment and Friday Focus are now available on this web site from February 2009: in the case of the Post, up to the present; for the Herald up to July 2014. They are organised by church - see the Faith Comment and Friday Focus Archive.
Click to see the 2017 schedule for Faith Comment
- 1st March, Paul Farmer, St Laurence Catholic Church - The Attraction of Beauty
- 8th March, Rev'd Stephen Wright, Petersfield Methodist Church - Flowers in the desert
- 15th March, Captain Linda Read, The Salvation Army, Petersfield - Life is a Journey
- 22nd March, Rev'd Chris Williams, St Mary, Liss - To flea, or not to flea
- 29th March, Dom Clarke - Pioneer Minister to Beacon Church Plant, Bordon - Consider the Lillies
- 1st February, Sylvia Roberts, St Peter's Church - New Year Resolutions
- 8th February, Linda Clist, St Mary Magdalen, Sheet - Where there's faith...
- 15th February, Simon and Helen Mason, Co-Convenors of PACT - May you know the love of Jesus
- 22nd February, Keith Evans Petersfield United Reformed Church - What is truth?
- 4th January, Robin Ive, Petersfield United Reformed Church - The Greatest event in our Health Service
- 11th January, Ann Saunders, St Laurence Catholic Church - Manners Cost Nothing
- 18th January, Rev'd Stephen Wright, Petersfield Methodist Church - Happy Anniversary
- 25th January, Rev'd Judith Bee, St Mary, Buriton - Reconciliation