PACT Co-ordinating Committee
The work of PACT is co-ordinated through a committee comprising one of the serving clergy, ministers or leaders, together with one appointed lay representative from each participating congregation. The Chair takes office for one year at the first ordinary meeting following the AGM. In 2016 the post of Chair was changed to Convenor and undertaken by a team of three convenors.
Officers for 2016
- Convenors: Tim Concannon (St Laurence), Helen and Simon Mason
( Life Church Petersfield) email@example.com
- Secretary: Paula Hudson (Life Church Petersfield) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Christine Tully (St. Peters),email@example.com
- Web Master: John Studd (Life Church Petersfield) firstname.lastname@example.org
Other members of the PACT Committe
- Emma Dean represent St Peters Church
- Reverend Richard Saunders and Hilary Bonney represent St Mary Magdalen
- Andy Hall represent St Mary’s Buriton
- Reverend John Owen and Lindy Young represent All Saints’ Steep
- Reverend Suzanne Tong represent St Peter’s, High Cross
- Rosemay Davies represents the Methodist Church
- Reverend Peter Norris and David Barton represent the United Reformed Church.
- Father Peter Hollins and Tim Concannon represent St Laurence Church
- Helen and Simon Mason represent Life Church Petersfield
- Captain Linda Read and Brian Edwards represent the Salvation Army Church
- 2015 Chair Rev'd Canon Will Hughes stays on the committee for two years.
The PACT co-ordinating committee has a working party which produces the Lent courses each year. The Easter services of all the churches which are distributed in the Easter card are the work of the PACT committee. It organises the Good Friday Walk of Witness and Service in the Square; Pentecost , Holiday Club, Christmas Cards and services and a Carol Service and the Christmas Day Lunch.
There is plenty for you to find out about and get involved with!